Please join us in welcoming Jazmin Ocegueda to Tangram! Jazmin is joining the Newport Beach team as a Project Manager, previously working for AAA in a similar role. When she's not in the office, you'll find this Costa Mesa local hiking with her dog, brunching with friends or cheering on the Dodgers. We're excited for what Jazmin's upbeat attitude and fresh perspective will bring to the team. Welcome, Jazmin, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Jazmin Ocegueda, Project Manager
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
My hometown is Rancho Cucamonga and I currently live in Costa Mesa.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I previously worked at AAA as a construction project coordinator.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
I love to go on hikes with my dog Layla and on Sundays you’ll find me brunching with my friends.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
I would recommend visiting The Camp and The Lab, they have some great restaurants and boutiques!
6. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
Taking a family road trip to Zion.
7. Salty or Sweet? What’s your favorite snack?
My favorite snack would be watermelon and pineapple with tajin.
8. Do you have a favorite quote, piece of advice, or core value you live by?
“Instead of letting your hardships and failures discourage you, let them inspire you. Let them make even hungrier to succeed.” -Michelle Obama
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
LA Dodgers and LAFC!
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I look forward to being apart of the Tangram team and the professional growth opportunity it has to offer. I hope to bring an upbeat attitude and a fresh new perspective to daily challenges.