Please join us in welcoming Kaitlyn Nowell to Tangram! Kaitlyn is joining the Dallas team as a Marketing Coordinator, bringing similar industry experience from her last role with a general contractor. On the weekend, you'll find her at brunch with friends, working out, hosting a charcuterie & game night or rewatching Friends. We're thrilled for Kaitlyn to learn and grow with the company as she applies her creative abilities within the team. Welcome, Kaitlyn, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Kaitlyn Nowell, Marketing Coordinator
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
My hometown is Lindale, TX and I now live in Dallas, TX.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for a general contractor as a Marketing Coordinator.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
At brunch with my friends, working out, making charcuterie boards, or hosting a game night (BIG game night girl).
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Sundown at Grenada or Dahlia’s for brunch, Dallas Farmers Market for shopping, Lower Greenville for dinner, and karaoke at Casanova Karaoke Lounge.
6. What’s your favorite holiday and/or season? Why?
Fall! I love sweaters, fall weather, pumpkins, and everything in between.
7. If we didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Pick up a new hobby like sewing or tennis.
8. What show are you currently binge-watching? Or, which show/channel is your “go-to”?
House of the Dragon is the newest show I’ve been watching, but I’m a sucker for watching Friends over and over again.
9. Have you ever met (or want to meet) anyone famous? If so, who?
Hands down I would love to meet Adam Sandler. I’m a big Adam Sandler fan and feel like he would be a great person to get lunch or people watch with.
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am really looking forward to applying my creative skills to this position and learning from everyone. Tangram already seems like such a great environment to grow in!