August 27, 2021
Please join us in welcoming Kevin Roman to Tangram! Kevin is joining the team as a Human Resources Representative, previously working in a similar role at a public agency. When he's not in the office, you'll find him at his local coffee shop or sampling his way through Costco. We are thrilled to have Kevin and his work ethic as incredible resources here at Tangram. Welcome, Kevin, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Kevin Roman, Human Resources Representative
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Hometown: Montebello, CA
New Home: Monrovia, CA
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
HR Assistant at Metropolitan Water District of Southern California. A water/public agency
4. What’s your guilty pleasure?
I love coffee. Iced, hot, I'll take it all.
5. What was your first job?
I was a cashier at Jack in the Box when I was 17-years-old
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
The Super Bowl if the Minnesota Vikings were playing
7. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
8. Who has influenced you most when it comes to how you approach your work?
My Division officer in the US Navy, LT. Robert Reichardt
9. If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
There's too many to think of, but the song Be Calm by the band Fun would be a good choice.
10. What are you most looking forward to in your new role and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am looking forward to being part of a great team and company. I want to be a great resource for all employees at Tangram Interiors. I will bring a great work ethic and do my best to help all of our team members as best as I can.