Help us welcome Kim Padilla to the team. Kim Padilla will be joining our team in Santa Fe Springs as a Janitor. She enjoys cars, training and lifting weights. Welcome to Tangram Kim!
1. Name, title?
Kim Padilla, Janitor
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Chicago, IL. Whittier, CA.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
FedEx ground as a package handler
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Training and lifting, something active
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
The views at the Fifth Bar
6. What is a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
Cars and I wish I started MMA at a younger age
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
Popcorn shrimp, very simple but the person who made it was my dad and his first time every making it. My dad made a mess but he went out his way to make them because I wanted some, no one else but me.
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
Competing with a high ranked team and graduating High School
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
Raiders and Lakers
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I’m excited to be working in a new environment. What I will bring to the table is to make sure everything is in top shape.