Please join us in welcoming Kyla Jones to Tangram! She is joining the Dallas, TX team as a Designer. When she's not in the office, you can find her at a museum, listening to music with coffee in hand. She looks forward to a fresh start and a new beginning in the professional design world and can’t wait to push the limits of her creativity. She hopes to bring a fresh pair of eyes, as well as some great ideas, to Tangram. Welcome, Kyla! We are thrilled to have you here at Tangram!
1. First, what is your name and job title?
Kyla - Interior Designer
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Design Consultant- Gardner White Furniture and Mattress
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
At a museum, listening to music, with coffee in hand
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
DIA, Riverwalk, or a great hidden food place
6. What's a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
Sustainability within design and how it can be more accessible
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
Tuscan Chicken with mashed potatoes. The sundried tomatoes made it the best!
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
My favorite memory would have to be spending time with the people I love and care about most.
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
University of Michigan Football team
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am looking forward to a fresh start and the new beginning into the professional design world. I can’t wait to push the limits of my creativity and I hope to bring a fresh pair of eyes as well as some great ideas.