Please join us in welcoming Lauren Ghizzoni to Tangram! Lauren is joining the Dallas team as a Sales Executive, bringing similar experience from her last role with an emphasis on healthcare accounts. When she's not in the office, find her unwinding with a glass of red wine or planning her trip to Florence. Molto bene! We can't wait for Lauren to make her big splash in the DFW market. Welcome, Lauren, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Lauren Ghizzoni – Sales Executive
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Hometown: Danvers, MA
Currently Living: McKinney, TX
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Staples and I was a Territory Account Executive for Furniture with a focus on healthcare accounts
4. What’s your guilty pleasure?
A nice bottle of Italian red wine or a big bowl of ice cream
5. What was your first job?
Product Marketing Manager for a technology distributor
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
7. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Either David Yurman or Lilly Pulitzer
8. Who has influenced you most when it comes to how you approach your work?
My previous manager, Brent Hovis
9. If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
One Step at a Time – Jordin Sparks
10. What are you most looking forward to in your new role and what do you hope to bring to the team?
Helping Tangram make a big splash in the DFW market and bringing in new and exciting projects!