Please join us in welcoming Nena Bruton to Tangram! Nena is joining Tangram as a Customer Service Representative for our Dallas office. When she's not in the office, you can find her in the great outdoors. She loves to camp and fish with her family. Welcome to the team Nena, we're so excited to have you join the team!
1. Name, title?
Nena Bruton, Customer Service Representative
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Hometown: Duncan, OK. Live now: Murphy, TX.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Homebuilder; Senior Closing Coordinator
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Camping, fishing, with family.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Sushi Rock, Klyde Warren Park, Bishop Arts District
6. What is a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
I'm trying to learn how to use alcohol inks
7. Which three words would your family/friends use to describe you?
Loves life, dedicated
8. What's your favorite movie, book, or musical artist/band?
Favorite movie: It's a Wonderful Life
9. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
My son and girlfriend made all my favorite things for a special Mother's Day
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
Learning something new is what I look forward to as I love learning and meeting new people and being part of a team. I hope to bring my dedication and motivation to the team as I feel being a team player is an integral part of my job.