Please join us in welcoming Oscar Rolon to Tangram! Oscar is joining the Marketing Team as a Marketing Events Coordinator. When he's not in the office, you'll find him hiking, trying out a new recipe, or rearranging his home. We're so excited for Oscar's experience and knowledge to do amazing things for the team. Welcome, Oscar, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Oscar Rolon, Marketing Event Coordinator.
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I was born and raised in Lynwood, CA and now reside in Montebello, CA.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked in high end furniture sales.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Hiking or cooking up a storm.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Don Manuel Raspados.
6. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
Roadtripping up the California coast and into the Pacific Northwest.
7. Salty or Sweet? What’s your favorite snack?
Salty, please keep me away from potato chips.
8. Do you have a favorite quote, piece of advice, or core value you live by?
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
Blue and Gold, Bruins all the way!
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am looking forward to meeting the team and getting to learn from them. I hope to bring a great energy and unique skillset to the team.