Join us in welcoming Riley Smith to Tangram. Riley will be joining the team in Santa Fe Springs as a Client Support Specialist. Riley is a former swimmer who enjoys hanging out with her friends at the beach or poolside. She's a California native and Dodgers fan too! Welcome to the team Riley, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Riley Smith, Client Support Specialist
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Hometown is Corona, CA. I am living in Azusa now!
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I am fresh out of college!
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
At the beach or lounging by the pool.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Downtown Glendora or Route 66 Flappy Jacks
6. What is a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
I am looking forward to learning more about this industry! Outside of work, I would like to improve my golf game or take cooking classes.
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
I love a traditional Thanksgiving dinner! Anytime I get to enjoy a meal with my family!
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
Retiring my swimming career at Nationals!
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am excited to meet new people! I hope to bring hard work and enthusiasm.