Please join us in welcoming Rob Barganier to Tangram! Rob is joining the Dallas, TX team as a Sales Executive. When he is not in the office, you can find him riding bikes or working on a random project. He looks forward to joining a collaborative team with aligned goals and hopes to add to that collaboration, bringing opportunities to grow the Dallas technology team. Welcome, Rob! We are delighted to have you here at Tangram!
1. First, what is your name and job title?
Rob Barganier, Sales Executive
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Technology Design Firm as a Consultant
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Riding bikes or working on a random project.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
I typically recommend some local restaurants or the Zoo (Fort Worth is my favorite, but Dallas is a great one as well).
6. What's a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
AI and how to implement it more in the UC/AV space.
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
My family and I recently traveled to San Francisco so I could participate in the Escape from Alcatraz triathlon. Afterward, we had dinner at State Bird Provisions. Being at a table with them after completing a bucket list race is something I will cherish forever.
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
Completing a full Ironman, walking across the finish line, and getting that medal.
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
TCU, UT, Cowboys and the Raiders.
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am excited to join a collaborative team with aligned goals. I hope to add to that collaboration and bring opportunities to grow the Dallas technology team.