1. Name, title?
Claremarie Gertrude Fecteau, Purchasing Administrator at the Santa Fe Springs office.
2. Where is your hometown?
Currently Norwalk, California. But I recently moved here from Mendon, Massachusetts where I grew up.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
My last company was a fashion manufacturer called Bella+Canvas in Commerce, California. I worked there, through an employment agency, for three months as an Inside Sales Support Representative. During a typical workday, I assisted the inside sales reps with their larger orders and returns and I also answered customer inquiries on the phone and LiveChat. Within a few weeks, I had mastered the wholesale fashion terminology. I even helped train newer employees, since the department was mostly train as you go.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
First, I would pay off my student loans and my fiance’s as well. Then I would divide the rest between a trip to Europe and a Roth IRA for retirement.
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
Probably a cat. I am very independent so I usually just do my own thing but I also like showing affection to my select group of favorite people.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Cheese. It has protein and calcium so it would probably still support my active lifestyle. In the past I have been gluten-free and vegetarian, but I could never give up eating cheese. I love it too much.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am looking forward to learning all I can about this exciting new industry and putting down some roots within Tangram. I have never been part of a company that treated its employees so well and I want to repay that by becoming the best Tangram employee that I can possibly be.
8. What was your dream job growing up?
A writer/editor for a magazine or newspaper.
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
The winky face with tongue-sticking-out emoji. It is incredibly versatile. ;P
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
Versatility, reliability, a can-do attitude, and an eagerness to learn everything I can about the company and furniture design industry.