Please join us in welcoming Danielle Dennison who will be joining out Newport Beach office as a Project Coordinator. Danielle is a recent TCU graduate who likes to spend time on the beach and with her family. Welcome Danielle we're happy to have you join the team!
1. Name, title?
Danielle Dennison, Project Coordinator
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Born and raised in Huntington Beach, CA
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked at Insight Global as a Recruiter!
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Hanging out with my family!
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Huntington Beach Pier/Downtown or heading to the Laguna Beaches
6. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
Graduating with my Master’s Degree from TCU.
7. Salty or Sweet? What’s your favorite snack?
Sweet!!! And my favorite snack is Chips & Salsa
8. Do you have a favorite quote, piece of advice, or core value you live by?
"It takes discipline to achieve and maintain success"
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
TCU (Go Frogs!) and the Kansas City Chiefs!!
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am most looking forward to being in a great work environment surrounded by amazing people. I am super excited to get started in this new industry as a Project Coordinator and learn the ins and outs of this position. I hope to bring a lot of positive energy and hard work to my new team. I have seen how happy this company has made my sister and I am eager to get started and start creating strong and long lasting relationships.