Please join us in welcoming Abigail Avila, she will be joining our Dallas office as an Operations Administrator. She loves exploring new places, especially new restaurants with her friends. Welcome to the team Abigail, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Abigail Avila, Operations Administrator
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
My hometown is New Orleans, LA and now I live in Dallas, TX.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked at a Speech Therapy clinic and my role was a Medical Administrative Assistant.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
You would most likely find me out in the city exploring new restaurants to eat at along with my friends.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
I am still new within the Dallas area, but the local spots that I have tried so far that really got my attention was Te Deseo and the RH Rooftop Restaurant.
6. What's a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
If I could choose one skill it would be to learn another language.
7. Which 3 words would your family/friends use to describe you?
Dedicated, Hard-Working and Adventurous.
8. What's your favorite movie, book, or musical artist/band?
My favorite artist is the one and only, Bad Bunny.
9. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
The most memorable meal I ate was Penne alla vodka and it was so special because it was the first meal I ate when I started living in Dallas.
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am so excited to be a part of the Tangram team that I look forward to meeting new people, building new skills, and knowledge within a new industry. I hope to bring joy to my new team while also providing organization administratively wise.