Please join us in welcoming Abria Morrow to Tangram! Abria is joining us in the Dallas office as an Executive Assistant and Office Manager, bringing her marketing and operations background to Tangram. When not in the office, you can find her enjoying good food and spending time with her friends. She is looking forward to being exposed to interior design from both creative and business standpoints. Welcome, Abria – we're delighted to have you here at Tangram!
1. First, what is your name and job title?
Abria, Executive Assistant and Office Manager
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Lake Orion, MI – I currently live in Dallas
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked in the Urban Planning space where I worked as a Marketing + Operations Manager
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Eating good food and spending time with friends
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Pangea, RH, and Terry Blacks
6. What's a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
As far as I know, I do not have a green thumb but I am very interested in gardening and look forward to gardening in my spare time.
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
My most memorable meal would have to be with Wolvesmouth. The menu was not disclosed beforehand but it was the best 10-course meal at a random house with about 20 random people.
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
My favorite memory from the past year would be my first rope jump a few hours north of San Francisco.
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
Go Blue!! Michigan all day!
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am most looking forward to being exposed to interior design both from the creative and business standpoint. It's always been a passion of mine so it's nice to immerse myself in a company that does just that. I hope to bring my organization and management skills, creativity, and an inviting smile to the team =).