Please join us in welcoming Amanda Seitzler to Tangram! Amanda is joining the Dallas team as a Sales Executive for the healthcare and education markets, bringing similar experience from her last role at a Haworth dealer. This Plano, TX native spends her weekend with family shopping, seeing movies, trying out new restaurants, watching her nephew's tee ball game or walking her labradoodle, Lily. Amanda worked for BKM years ago so we're thrilled to have her at Tangram and selling Steelcase products once again. Welcome, Amanda, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Amanda Seitzler, Sales Executive
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I was born and raised in Plano, TX. I currently live in Plano.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I previously worked for Furniture Marketing Group in Plano. They are a Best in Class Haworth dealer and have 4 locations, and Plano is HQ. I was an Account Director there and focused on Healthcare and Education.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
On the weekends you can find me hanging with my family, and my labradoodle, Lily. Lily is two and the cutest girl you’ve ever seen!! My mom also lives in Plano, and I see her often. She and I like to go shopping, go see movies, go out to eat, and walk the dogs together. My brother and his wife live in Allen, TX and have two kids. Matthew is six, and Claire is two. I love to spend time with them and go to Matthew’s tee-ball games.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Many people don’t come visit Plano, but when they do I like to take them to Legacy West. There are a lot of good places to eat and shop.
6. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
My favorite memory from the past year was my whole family being together for Christmas. We had to limit get-togethers because of Covid, but we were all together again this past year and it was AWESOME!!
7. Salty or Sweet? What’s your favorite snack?
I like salty AND sweet! I love cheddar cheese popcorn and caramel popcorn mixed together!
8. Do you have a favorite quote, piece of advice, or core value you live by?
Core Value: “Be kind, and show grace.”
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
I don’t have a college team that I cheer for as I went to a local university that doesn’t have a football team. I attended UT Dallas. UTD has one of the best chess teams in the nation! LOL As far as professional teams I like the LA Dodgers. I’ll always cheer for them!!
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I’m looking forward to selling Steelcase again! I worked at BKM years ago and fell in love with Steelcase and am so excited to come back to it! I’m hoping to bring new ideas to the team and look forward to getting to knowing and being a part of the Tangram family.