Please join us in welcoming Angela Ramon to Tangram! Angela is joining the Dallas team as a Sales Executive, previously an Account Manager with Spencer + Company. She's a Texan born and raised, but when she's not in the office, you'll find her adventuring around the world (or at least planning her next trip). We are thrilled to have her industry knowledge, knack for relationships and drive here at Tangram. Welcome, Angela, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Angela Ramon, Sales Executive
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I'm a native Texan originally from the city of Angleton, then moved to Denton for UNT design school, and I now reside in Richardson with my husband, Emmanuel, and golden retriever, Emma.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
My recent role as an Account Manager with Spencer + Company was to act as the main point of contact and quarterback projects from start to finish. I also maintained a healthy book of business with annuity accounts.
4. What’s one of your favorite memories from the past year?
We went to Hawaii for a milestone birthday and my husband and I rented a motorcycle because car rentals were so pricey. …And we will never do that again! It was both frightening and adventurous. We also went to Key West to attend a wedding and Mexico for a friend’s birthday. Both places were relaxing and loads of fun.
5. If you could only have 3 apps on your phone, which ones would you pick?
Pinterest and my bank account
6. What’s one item you can’t leave your house or apartment without?
7. What’s a topic you wish you knew more about?
I wished I knew more languages and was able to speak them fluently- at the least, Spanish and French. This also would be my superpower dream because then I could travel and communicate comfortably with almost anyone.
8. How do you wind down after work?
I always have a cup of tea in the afternoon, and it helps me reset from the workday. Otherwise, I get on a plane and get away, preferably somewhere where I can be at one with nature. It’s the only way for me to 100% wind down.
9. If you could trade places with anyone for the day, who would you choose?
Either a well-loved, cared for child or domesticated animal. Both see the world in such an innocent light and don’t bear all the responsibilities that we adults have.
10. What are you most looking forward to in your new role and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am most looking forward to taking my career in dealer sales to the next level by expanding my network. I bring along my years of industry knowledge, a good reputation, relationships, and a level of high-detail and drive to the team.