Help us welcome Arielle Ship to Tangram. Arielle was previously a professional soccer player for Kansas City in the National Women's Soccer League! She's a native of Westlake village and enjoys spending her time outdoors, particularly at the beach. Welcome to Tangram Arielle! Now let's score some goals and wins for the team!
1. Name, title?
Arielle Ship, Sales Representative
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Westlake Village, CA - now I live in Calabasas
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I was a professional soccer player
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
You can find me at the beach with a good coffee
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Sea Casa (really good Mexican food)
6. What is a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
I want to learn how to surf
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
Last year I traveled around Europe, so I'd say eating a croissant under the Eiffle Tower! It was surreal to see it in person and the french croissant was so tasty
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
Traveling Europe with two of my best friends.
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
I love the Dodgers and for college I went to UC Berkeley, so GO BEARS!
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone! I also am excited to learn a lot and to continue to develop my professional skillset. I hope to bring good energy to the office and a competitive mindset to the sales team!