Help us welcome Breana Parker to the team at Tangram. Breana will be joining our Dallas team as a Business Development Manager for Tangram Tech. She is a native of Dallas who enjoys spending time with her family and friends. She's working on her Spanish and hopes to become fluent. "Bienvenidos a Tangram Breana!" we're happy to have you joining the team.
1. Name, title?
Breana Parker, Business Development Manager
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Hanging with family, friends, and my pups.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Katy Trail - for an outdoor activity, a fun brunch spot for the weekend, or great places for dinner during the week.
6. What is a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
The ability to speak Spanish fluently.
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
It’s memorable if I even cook! I’m pretty great at following a recipe and executing but life is so busy that it’s a rare occurrence.
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
My daughter’s college acceptance letters coming in and celebrating!
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
Texas Tech / KC Chiefs
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
The team, the culture, and the energy is what I’m looking forward to and I hope I can provide insight into technology in the Dallas market.