Please join us in welcoming Britni Wilkens to Tangram! She is joining the Dallas, TX team as a Sales Executive. When she's not in the office, you can find her on a Friday night enjoying pizza and a movie with her family! She can't wait to get to know everyone and is excited to build meaningful relationships at Tangram. Welcome, Britni! We are thrilled to have you here at Tangram!
1. First, what is your name and job title?
Britni - Sales Executive
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Odessa - hometown, Lubbock is home now!
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I was an Associate and Senior Interior Designer for a commercial design firm.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Friday night pizza and movie night with the fam!
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
West Table every time!
6. What's a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
I wish I knew ballet! But until then...I'll watch my daughter on stage!
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
Beef Bourguignon! Best cooked and enjoyed with my people around Christmas! I channel my inner Julia Child :)
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
My husband and I celebrated our milestone anniversary in Turks and Caicos!
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
Wreck Em Tech!
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I can't wait to get to know everyone! People make things great. I hope to bring positivity and energy and I'm excited to build meaningful relationships!