Help us welcome Cameron Jewell to the team! Cameron will be joining the team as a Project Manager/Estimator. Cameron will be joining us from Indiana! He enjoys spending time with his kids and watching television. He also enjoys spending time working on DIY home projects. Welcome to the team Cameron, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Cameron Jewell - Network Project Manager/Project Estimator
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Indiana Steelcase dealership - Network Coordinator
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Attending one of my kids sports events, or watching TV.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Well we have to travel to Indianapolis for that. Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Lucas Oil Stadium and Children’s Museum.
6. What is a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
Keep working on my home DIY projects.
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
Rattlesnake when visiting Phoenix.
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
Getting back into our house.
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
Looking forward to working with new team members, learning new ways of doing things. I hope to bring my knowledge and experience from the last few years to Tangram and continue to help the company achieve their goals.