Please join us in welcoming Danielle MacPhetridge to Tangram! Danielle is joining the team as a Customer Service Training Manager, bringing related furniture dealership experience from her last role. On the weekend, you'll find her tending to her plants, hanging with her little one, or grabbing a drink at her local brewery. We're thrilled for Danielle to bring her fresh ideas, tips & tricks and laughter to the team. Welcome, Danielle, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Danielle MacPhetridge – Customer Service Training Manager
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Hometown: Clearwater, Florida
Currently: Canton, Georgia
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I previously worked for a furniture dealership wearing multiple hats including Analyst, Manager, Lead, Problem Solver, IT helper 😊
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Taking a nap, tending to my plants that I started collecting during COVID, or hanging with my little one.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Our local brewery and downtown square
6. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
That one time I went on a 4 hour eventful excursion Shootin the Hooch
7. Salty or Sweet? What’s your favorite snack?
I like a mix of both. My favorites change monthly, but I am currently addicted to the thin pretzels.
8. Do you have a favorite quote, piece of advice, or core value you live by?
I YOLO but with caution
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am most looking forward to new leadership, new company values, new ideas, and just starting fresh. I am hoping to share a few tips and tricks with the team, hopefully some fresh ideas and laughter.