Please join us in welcoming Felecia Bradley to Tangram! Felecia is joining the Dallas team as a Customer Service Representative, bringing previous experience from a similar role for another furniture dealership. During the weekend, you'll find this Houston native dancing— whether it's Zumba or salsa — or watching any and every remodel home show. We're thrilled to have Felecia and her experience, smile and upbeat attitude as part of the team. Welcome, Felecia, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Felecia Bradley, Customer Service Representative
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
My hometown is Houston, TX and I’ve loved it so much I’m still here.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I previously worked for a furniture dealership as a customer service coordinator.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
On the weekend, you would most likely find me doing a little Zumba, a little Salsa or A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y nothing, which makes for the best adventures.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
When you visit my town, you will have to visit Jax Grill and Bar for great food, fun dancing, and a live Zydeco band.
6. What’s your favorite holiday and/or season? Why?
My FAVORITE Holiday is Thanksgiving—I LOVE, LOVE everything from preparing the meal the week leading to the day, to watching my family & friends enjoy eating it, and even sitting around and watching the games after everyone has laughed the day away.
7. If we didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
If we didn’t have to sleep, I would work out more and volunteer more—I am passionate about raising money for kids to go to college that want to.
8. What show are you currently binge-watching? Or which show/channel is your “go-to”?
My go to channel is anything with a house remodel show—I love seeing the before & after scenes.
9. Have you ever met (or want to meet) anyone famous? If so, who?
I met the love ballad crooner, Brian McKnight.
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am most looking forward to getting to know everyone at Tangram and hope to bring my smile, upbeat attitude, and customer service skills to as many interactions as possible.