Please join us in welcoming Fernando Cornejo to Tangram! Fernando is joining the team as an Installation Foreman, bringing similar previous experience from his last role with Unisource. This Lake Elsinore local spends his weekends with family, at his kid's soccer games or BBQing. We are so excited to have Fernando's hardworking personality as part of the team. Welcome, Fernando, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
My name is Fernando Cornejo, Installation Foreman
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I was raised in Los Angeles, and right now I live in Lake Elsinore.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
The last company that I work for was Unisource Solutions and my role there was Lead.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Most likely on my weekends I will spend time with my family and at my child's soccer game.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
If someone is visiting my town I will recommend to go to the lake and also visit old town Lake Elsinore.
6. What’s a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
The skills I will like to learn is floor to ceiling.
7. Which 3 words would your family/friends use to describe you?
My family and friends describe me as responsible and a hard worker.
8. What’s your favorite movie, book, or musical artist/band?
One of my favorite movie is Independence Day and favorite music is Regional Mexican Music.
9. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you’ve cooked or eaten! What made it special?
I like to smoke BBQ ribs and also like to do my own hamburgers patties.
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I’m looking forward to being one of the best employees at Tangram. I will come out every day to work and give my best.