Please join us in welcoming Fernando Guadiana to Tangram! Fernando is joining the TCT team as a Project Manager, bringing 10 years of experience in the flooring + tile industry with him. When he's not in the office, you'll find him working out at the gym, trying out a new recipe with his wife, enjoying an outdoor picnic, or watching House of the Dragon. We're so excited for Fernando's experience and knowledge to do amazing things for the team. Welcome, Fernando, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Fernando Guadiana, Project Manager
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I grew up and lived most of my life in Hawthorne. Moved to Downey two years ago with my wife and absolutely love it!
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for a flooring and tile contractor company as a Project Manager/Senior Estimator.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
At the gym working out or in the kitchen with my wife trying a new recipe.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Wildness Park if you want to enjoy a peaceful picnic, Ozen Sushi for some top quality all you can eat sushi, and Porto’s for tasty pastries and sandwiches.
6. What’s your favorite holiday and/or season? Why?
My favorite holiday is Halloween! It’s a fun holiday, where people dress up, decorate, eat candy, and get into the spooky vibe! Not to mention, it’s also during Autumn, the crisp cooler air and changing leaves really adds to Halloween.
7. If we didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
I would work a second job to retire sooner or work toward a higher position
8. What show are you currently binge-watching? Or, which show/channel is your “go-to”?
Game of Thrones, House of the Dragon
9. Have you ever met (or want to meet) anyone famous? If so, who?
I would like to meet Max Verstappen, current Formula 1 world champion
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
Excited to meet and work with the Tangram family. I will be bringing 10 years of experience and knowledge in the flooring/tile industry. I hope I can be a big contributor to growing the company.