March 23, 2021
Please join us in welcoming Gina Baldivia to Tangram. Gina is joining the team as a Project Coordinator, bringing previous related experience from her last position at Arcadia. When she's not at work, you'll find her walking her dog, hitting up her local Starbucks, or shopping for her first soon-to-be grandchild. We are thrilled to have Gina on the team as we know she'll be a wonderful and valuable addition. Welcome, Gina , we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Gina Baldivia, Project Coordinator
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Hometown is Montebello and I live in Whittier.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I previously work for a furniture manufacturer (Arcadia) and I worked directly with Clients and Sales Reps in supporting the completion of their projects.
4. What’s one of your favorite memories from the past year?
The most memorable for me is the news of my first grandchild arriving this April. And of course the Dodgers winning the World Series!! 😊
5. If you could only have 3 apps on your phone, which ones would you pick?
Amazon, Starbucks and Netflix
6. What’s one item you can’t leave your house or apartment without?
I hate to admit it, but my phone.
7. What’s a topic you wish you knew more about?
I would like to learn more about architecture.
8. How do you wind down after work?
I take my dog for a walk.
9. If you could trade places with anyone for the day, who would you choose?
Someone famous…just not sure who though???
10. What are you most looking forward to in your new role and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I’m excited to be a part of the Tangram team, a company that I have admired for some time. I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone and hoping to share my knowledge and skill set experience from working in the industry.