Please join us in welcoming Jeanette Garcia to Tangram. Jeanette is joining the team as an Estimating Administrator, bringing related experience with her from her last role at a construction landscape company. This responsible, empathetic and loyal individual loves dogs and hiking with her son, niece and nephew. Fun Fact: Her first concert was NSYNC, which we think is pretty great. We look forward to having her grow with the company as she shares her knowledge, insight and experience with her team. Welcome, Jeanette, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Jeanette Garcia, Estimating Administrator
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I was raised and currently reside in Downey, CA.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for a Construction Landscape company as the Estimating Admin and helped with the TakeOff of the estimates.
4. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
5. What three words would your friends use to describe you?
Responsible, Empathetic and Loyal
6. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
I absolutely love dogs!
7. What’s the first concert you ever went to?
NSYNC concert when I was 12.
8. Are you more productive in the mornings, afternoons or evenings? Why?
I find to be more productive in the mornings and afternoons because my mind is rested and full of motivation.
9. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
You would find me playing with or going on hikes and different adventures with my son, niece and nephew.
10. What are you most looking forward to in your new role and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am looking forward to growing with the company, learning new things, meeting new people and I am very much looking forward to sharing my knowledge and new ideas that come from my previous experience.