Help us welcome Jen Parker to Tangram. Jen Parker lives in San Diego and enjoys hiking and going the local beaches. San Diego has amazing outdoor spaces aplenty! Welcome to the team Jen, we're happy to have you.
1. Name, title?
Jen Parker, Designer
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
San Diego, CA.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I have been a designer in the commercial furniture industry since 2005.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Hiking or hanging at the beach with my family.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Torrey Pines Beach, Coronado, and Balboa Park.
6. What is a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
I've recently started hiking and going on overnight trips. Someday I would love to complete the entire Pacific Crest Trail.
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
I'm not much of a cook, but I love going out to eat and sushi is my favorite.
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
Taking my daughter snowboarding for the first time.
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
The San Diego Padres!
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I look forward to working with Tangram's talented team of fellow designers. I hope to bring my years of experience along with a positive attitude to contribute and help!