Please join us in welcoming Joel Macias to Tangram! Joel is joining the Dallas team as an Installer, previously working as an independent contractor. On the weekends, you'll find him grabbing a bite to eat at On the Border, playing the slots at the casino or kicking back and listening to Los Temerarios. We're thrilled to have Joel's hardworking attitude as part of the team. Welcome, Joel, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Joel Macias, Installer
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I was born in Guanajuato, Mexico. I live in Arlington, Texas now.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I was an Independent Contractor working with my brother
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
I like to go to the casino
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
On the Border (Restaurant in Arlington, TX)
6. What’s a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
I like installation, want to learn more, and get better.
7. Which 3 words would your family/friends use to describe you?
Funny, good person, good worker
8. What’s your favorite movie, book, or musical artist/band?
Los Temerarios (band)
9. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you’ve cooked or eaten! What made it special?
Chile relleno, it was so good.
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I'm looking forward to going to work and working hard.