Help us welcome Jose Rodriguez to Tangram. Jose will be joining the team in Santa Fe Springs as a Receiving Administrator. Jose has previously worked in customer service and enjoys attending concerts and sporting events. Welcome to the team Jose, we're happy to have you joining the team!
1. Name, title?
Jose Rodriguez, Receiving Administrator
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Mobile Industry/Customer Service
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Most likely, watching or attending concerts, sporting events, comedy shows.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
6. What is a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
Audio engineering and music production
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
It wasn't a meal, but the most memorable was something I baked. I baked cupcakes and what made it special and memorable was that it was the first time my son and I baked together.
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
Took my son to his first Wrestlemania
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
Lakers, Dodgers, NY Jets, Kings, USC Football
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am looking forward to growing my skills from a technical standpoint as well as bringing my enthusiasm, drive and willingness to learn.