Please join us in welcoming Juan Revuelta to Tangram! Juan is joining the Dallas team as a Project Manager, bringing his previous role as a Project Manager to Tangram. When not in the office, you can find him in his garage working on new projects with his laser engraver. He is looking forward to learning the Tangram way and growing with the company. Welcome, Juan – we're so happy to have you here at Tangram!
1. First, what is your name and job title?
Juan Revuelta / Project Manager
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
My hometown was San Jose, CA, and now I live in Fort Worth, Texas.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I previously worked at Wilson Bauhaus Interiors as a Project Manager.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
In my garage working with my laser engraver and finding new projects to create.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Hard Eight BBQ, and Fort Worth Stockyards.
6. What's a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
Laser cutting and engraving.
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
Mexican dish Chile Verde. This is a meal I will always get when visiting my family back home in California.
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
Family vacation/wedding in Cancun Mexico.
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
Niner Empire! San Francisco 49ers!
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
Looking forward to learning the Tangram way and growing with the company.