Please join us in welcoming Karola Morales to Tangram! Karola is joining the Newport team as an Account Manager, bringing previous design and project management experience from her last role with Total Corporate Solutions. She spends her free time at her daughter's softball games or exploring local Long Beach spots. We are thrilled to have Karola and her go-getter attitude as part of the team. Welcome, Karola, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Karola Morales, Account Manager
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Guatemala, Long Beach
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Total Corporate Solutions, Senior Designer/Project Manager
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Taking my 14-year-old daughter to her softball games (travel team 16U) and (high school team JV)
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
In Long Beach, I would say Rancho Los Alamitos Historic Ranch and Gardens. The place to visit if in my home country of Guatemala would be a small town called San Juan La Laguna, Solola.
6. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
So many but one that sticks out the most is my two-year-old daughter singing Single Ladies by Beyonce and dancing at the vets office and asking me to see the video clip saying “aver mommy, aver mommy” (let me see mommy, let me see mommy)
7. Salty or Sweet? What’s your favorite snack?
Sweet, any kind of chocolate
8. Do you have a favorite quote, piece of advice, or core value you live by?
Everything happens for a reason in life and when something goes wrong and it hurts you, take that pain and learn to become a better person and help those that are going through the same pain.
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
Raiders and LA Dodgers
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I look forward to growing more within this industry with a company that everyone knows as Top-Dog. I hope to bring my go-getter attitude and build an amazing team bond to help each other succeed.