Please join us in welcoming Kyle Mora to Tangram! Kyle is joining the Santa Fe Springs TCT team as a Sales Representative, previously working as an Escrow Assistant. When he's not in the office, you'll find him spending time with friends, taking in the sunset at Pacific City or grabbing tacos at Sancho's. We're thrilled for Kyle and his positive outlook to join the team. Welcome, Kyle, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Kyle Mora, Sales Representative
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I am from San Jose, CA and I just moved down to Huntington Beach, CA
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked at a title and escrow company as an Escrow Assistant.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
You would most likely find me spending time with my friends on the weekend.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Pacific City is beautiful and Sancho's Tacos is the top local spot.
6. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
My favorite memory was being accepted for this opportunity!
7. Salty or Sweet? What's your favorite snack?
Absolutely sweet. It is tough to beat a warm, doughy chocolate chip cookie.
8. Do you have a favorite quote, pieces of advice , or core value you live by?
"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." -Doctor Emmett Brown (Back to the Future)
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
I am a Los Angeles Chargers fan. I went to school in San Diego when they were there. Coincidentally, I transferred to a school in Los Angeles when they made the move.
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am looking forward to the strong sense of community that I felt throughout the interview process. With my addition, I am hoping to provide a positive outlook and be a strong team player!