Please join us in welcoming Liz Westman back to Tangram! Liz is re-joining the team as a Customer Service Representative, previously working for a law firm as a Legal Assistant (and a Purchasing Admin at Tangram before that!). When she's not in the office, you'll find her binging Friends, planning her dream trip to Italy or having a shopping spree at Nordstrom. We look forward to reconnecting with Liz as she continues to grow with the company and shares her knowledge gathered during her time away. Welcome back, Liz, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Liz Westman, Customer Service Representative
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
My hometown is in Olympia, WA, and I currently live in Huntington Beach.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for a personal injury law firm as a Legal Assistant. Before that, I worked here at Tangram as a Purchasing Admin!
4. What’s your guilty pleasure?
The TV show Friends. I’ve probably watched every episode at least 100 times or more.
5. What was your first job?
I worked for the State Government in Washington for 10 years as an Office Assistant.
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Italy or anywhere in Europe
7. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
8. Who has influenced you most when it comes to how you approach your work?
My mom. She was a teacher and influenced a lot of my friends as they were in her class. She always pushed me to work hard, stay focused, and to always worry about myself. Everything I do now is in honor of her.
9. If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
"One More Time" by Daft Punk
10. What are you most looking forward to in your new role and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I’m most looking forward to coming back to Tangram, reconnecting with old friends, picking up where I left off, and further my learning and career. I plan to bring a positive attitude and the knowledge I’ve gained working in a fast paced-environment.