Please join us in welcoming Louie Olguin to Tangram! He is joining the Santa Fe Springs team as a File Clerk. When he's not in the office, you can find him tending to his Kinesiology studies and having some fun on the basketball court. He is excited to meet new people, learn new skills, and support the Tangram team. Welcome, Louie! We are thrilled to have you here at Tangram!
1. First, what is your name and job title?
Louie Olguin / File Clerk
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I'm from and currently live in Santa Fe Springs.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked in the fast food industry as a cook.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
On weekends, I spend time doing homework and playing basketball.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Heritage Park and Jenny's Country Kitchen
6. What's a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
I wish I knew more about Kinesiology, my college major.
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
I was taught to make fettuccine from scratch in culinary class. Watching others enjoy it made it special.
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
Receiving the football MVP award from my high school was a very honorable moment for me.
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
8 CLAP!!! Bruins! UCLA!!
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I'm looking forward to meeting new people, learning new skills, and supporting a team.