Help us welcome Marcos Lozano to the team. Marcos previously worked as an instillation foreman. He is a native of Dallas and enjoys biking, running and cooking for his kids. Welcome to the team Marcos, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Marcos Lozano, Project Coordinator
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I live in Dallas
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Business Environments, I was an installation foreman
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Mountain biking or running
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Dealey Plaza and Deep Ellum night clubs
6. What is a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
I wish I knew more about speed biking, compose bow shooting
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
The most memorable meal was when I cooked fajita meat in stew for my kids, what made it special was that it was the first time I cooked for them.
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
When I visited the Chimayo sanctuary in northern New Mexico
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
I cheer for the Cowboys
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
Get to know new people and challenges, I will bring all my experience and expertise to the Tangram team