Help us welcome Mariah Morales to Tangram. Mariah is a native of Texas and will be joining our Dallas team as a Client Support Specialist. Mariah is a die hard sports fan who enjoys spending time with her family and friends, usually at a sports game. Welcome to Tangram Mariah, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Mariah Morales, Client Support Specialist.
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Hometown: Grand Prairie, TX - Currently Live: Dallas, TX.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I previously worked at OrderMyGear, a b2b eCommerce SaaS company, as a Fulfillment Project Coordinator.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
On the weekend you can find me either spending time with my family or taking in a sports game. I am a die hard Dallas sports fan and have a passion for women's sports! I also have season tickets to the UT Women's basketball team, so I spend a bit of time in Austin.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Must visit spots in Dallas are Eno's or really anywhere in Bishop Arts, Katy Trail Ice House, or the Dallas Farmers Market. If you want to branch out to the suburbs (Grand Prairie/Arlington), I would recommend Dino's Subs, Fire House Gastro Park, or Joe's Pizza (Arlington Location only).
6. What is a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
Professionally I would like to continue to improve in my Project Management skills. Personally I would like to cook more and get into a fitness routine.
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
One of my most memorable meals was eating at an Italian restaurant in San Francisco at the Warf. It was most memorable because I had taken a solo trip to San Francisco for my 29th birthday, was eating lunch alone, and ended up talking to two sisters that so happened to be visiting from Texas. Not only was the food good, but it was a great outdoor atmosphere and reminded me that even though I was on a solo trip, it is easy to find commonalities in people that I probably otherwise would have never met.
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
One of my favorite memories from this past year was visiting my best friend in Ohio. This was the first time I had visited her hometown. It was fun to be able to visit another state I hadn't been to and spend time together trying local breweries, new restaurants, and seeing a new town.
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Dallas Wings (WNBA), Texas Longhorns!
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am most looking forward to the people and company culture that I have heard nothing but positive things about. I am excited to be a part of a quickly growing Dallas team and hope to bring a fresh perspective and eager to learn mindset.