Please join us in welcoming Monica Serowski to Tangram! Monica is joining the Dallas team as Designer, bringing previous design experience from her last role at an architecture firm. When she's not in the office, you'll find this foodie trying new restaurants in Deep Ellum and Bishop Arts District. We are so excited to have Monica's fun, creative and positive vibe on the team. Welcome, Monica, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Monica Serowski, Designer
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Moved around a lot as a kiddo, but been in Dallas 12 years now.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I was a Designer on the Interiors Team at Page, an architectural firm.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
I am a big foodie, and love trying new restaurants!
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
To explore the different neighborhoods throughout Dallas, particularly Deep Ellum and Bishop Arts District!
6. What’s a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
I would love to learn how to speak another language!
7. Which 3 words would your family/friends use to describe you?
Fun, Creative, Honest
8. What’s your favorite movie, book, or musical artist/band?
Harry Potter for book. Rufus du Sol for music.
9. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you’ve cooked or eaten! What made it special?
I recently went to Miami, and had the best meal of my life. They had Dragonfruit Ceviche on the menu, and they served it in the shell of the dragonfruit. It was not only unique, but so delicious and beautifully presented!
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am so excited to focus on the furniture side of design and to build new relationships with the team and clients! I hope to share my architectural experience and fun, positive vibe with the team!