Please join us in welcoming Monique Chairez to Tangram! Monique is joining the Fresno team as a Sales Coordinator, bringing prior furniture dealer experience from her last role as an Account Manager. When's she not in the office, you'll find her spending time with her daughters and granddaughters, grabbing at a beer at Visalia's Microbrewery District, or watching any and every Marvel movie. We are thrilled for Monique to share her many years of industry experience as she learns and grows with her team. Welcome, Monique, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Monique Chairez, Sales Coordinator
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Lindsay, CA – Go Cardinals! Currently living in Visalia
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Office Furniture Dealer as an Account Manager
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Spending time with my daughters and grandkids, and watching the latest Marvel film in the box office.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Downtown Visalia is the place to be, especially for date night. A few of my favorite places to eat downtown is Davorn’s Place, Pita Kabob & Grill, and Fugazzis. If you enjoy craft beer, check out Visalia’s Microbrewery District.
6. What’s a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
ASL is definitely on my to-learn list.
7. Which 3 words would your family/friends use to describe you?
Fun-loving, Caring, and Awesome
8. What’s your favorite movie, book, or musical artist/band?
A fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe films.
9. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you’ve cooked or eaten! What made it special?
Most memorable birthday dinner was at Ruth’s Chris Steak House, oh man that steak melted in my mouth…
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I most look forward to being part of the Tangram family, who is committed in providing me with new learning skills I need to grow and prosper with the company. With my many years of industry experience I hope to bring new problem-solving ideas to the team.