Please join us in welcoming Peyton Romo to Tangram! Peyton is joining the Santa Fe Springs team as a Sales Representative after recently graduating from Lewis & Clark College in Portland, OR. When this Orange County native isn't in the office, you'll find her going to the beach, hanging with her dog and friends, or playing basketball (she was on her college team!). We're thrilled for Peyton to immerse herself in our culture and learn about the company as she brings her positive attitude to the team. Welcome, Peyton, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Peyton Romo, Sales Representative for furniture division
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I am currently living in my hometown of Laguna Niguel, California
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I just recently graduated from Lewis & Clark College located in Portland OR. I was a member of the women’s basketball program and was involved with the Sports Medicine department on campus as a student trainer. In the summer I was a Teacher’s Assistant at a Montessori school.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
You can find me spending time with my family, going to the beach, taking my dogs for a walk or going out to eat with friends :)
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
I always take visitors to the beach, specifically Strands Beach. In regards to food, Coffee Importers is a must for breakfast, Baja Fish Tacos for lunch and Jimmy’s Famous Tavern for dinner!
6. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
My last year of college was very memorable as a whole! However, finishing my basketball career and graduating were both very fulfilling experiences.
7. Salty or Sweet? What’s your favorite snack?
Salty!! I am a chip LOVER! Depending on my mood I'll either be snacking on Cool Ranch Doritos, or any jalapeño flavored chip :)
8. Do you have a favorite quote, piece of advice, or core value you live by?
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” - Wayne Gretzky
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
College Basketball: UCLA
Professional Basketball: Lakers, Golden State Warriors
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am very excited to meet everyone and become immersed in the Tangram culture! I will bring a positive attitude, a competitive spirit and open mindedness while I learn and absorb everything there is to know about Tangram.