July 8, 2021
Please join us in welcoming Rubie Guardado to Tangram. Rubie is joining the team as a Project Coordinator, previously working in the same role at a contract flooring company. When she's not in the office, you'll find Rubie hiking or preparing for her upcoming role as a grandma. We are thrilled to have her positive vibes as part of the team. Welcome, Rubie , we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Rubie Guardado - Project Coordinator
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
My hometown is Pico Rivera. I currently live in Whittier.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I previously worked at ProSpectra Contract Flooring as a Project Coordinator
4. What’s one of your favorite memories from the past year?
Finding out I’m going to be a grandma
5. If you could only have 3 apps on your phone, which ones would you pick?
Amazon, ESPN, Google
6. What’s one item you can’t leave your house or apartment without?
7. What’s a topic you wish you knew more about?
8. How do you wind down after work?
I like to work out or hike.
9. If you could trade places with anyone for the day, who would you choose?
10. What are you most looking forward to in your new role and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I’m looking forward to working with my new team. I hope to bring positive vibes.