Please join us in welcoming Sandra Ramirez-Avilez to Tangram! Sandra is joining Tangram as a Receiving Administrator for our Santa Fe Springs location. She loves good food and good music. When she's not in the office you can find her at the beach. Welcome to the team Sandra, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Sandra Ramirez-Avilez, Receiving Administrator
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
My hometown is Montebello, California and I currently reside in Whittier, California.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Most of my background is in International Banking and Elevator Customer Service.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
You would find me either doing chores at home or out and bout at the beach.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Uptown Whittier is pretty happening at night and if you are a fan of good food and good music, I would recommend Steve's BBQ for their food and blues music.
6. What's a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
I would love to learn more about Tangram and its products.
7. Which 3 words would your family/friends use to describe you?
Hard-working, funny and assertive.
8. What's your favorite movie, book, or musical artist/band?
My favorite movie ever is "We Were Soldiers" with Sam Elliot, Barry Pepper and Mel Gibson. My favorite nook is anything by Steven King and my musical taste ranges from 60's rock to 80's rock to country to blues.
9. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
Any meal I have with family/friends is memorable especially if I'm not cooking it.
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am most looking forward to a new industry and working environment. I am looking forward to getting to know my colleagues and mastering my job. What I hope to bring to the team is a sense of trust in knowing that I will do my job to the best of my ability and that my team will not stress about taking time off. I hope to bring kindness, trust and a sense of camaraderie to my team. Oh and lots of laughs!