Please join us in welcoming Sarah Wange to Tangram! Sarah is joining the Dallas team as an Architectural Walls & Product Sales Executive, bringing prior sales + business development experience from her last role at a commercial furniture manufacturer. When's she's not in the office, you'll find this Dallas native outside with her two little kids, grabbing a margarita at Fernando's or painting. We're so excited for what Sarah's experience and team player attitude will bring to the team. Welcome, Sarah, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Sarah Wange, Architectural Walls & Product Sales Executive
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I was born and raised in Dallas and still live here today.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for a commercial furniture manufacturer as their Business Development Manager, which is where I fell in love with the commercial real estate industry.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
With two little kids, we spend a lot of time outside playing and going on walks. Most Fridays you will find us at our neighborhood Tex-mex spot, Fernando's, enjoying margaritas.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Everything along Knox/ Henderson is great! You can walk the Katy Trail, enjoy brunch on a patio and do some shopping all in one spot. I enjoy the vibe in Bishop Arts as well.
6. What’s your favorite holiday and/or season? Why?
You can’t beat Christmas... especially once you have kids. I love the magic of the lights, the festivities and the hope of wearing a cozy sweater in Texas.
7. If we didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Paint and jog more, no question. I love painting and selling art and was in track in high school. I am not any good nowadays, but running is my favorite stress reducer.
8. What show are you currently binge-watching? Or, which show/channel is your “go-to”?
I love nerdy documentaries and mob movies. I just started the new season of Peaky Blinders and am binge-watching that at the moment.
9. Have you ever met (or want to meet) anyone famous? If so, who?
That’s a tough question. I just finished Matthew McConaughey's book Greenlights and I know I'd enjoy drinking a beer with him.
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I absolutely love working somewhere where you can build a team and see your progress. I love the fact that Tangram is new in the market, but has the support of established offices to support us. Every win is celebrated and shared more when it takes a team to achieve it.