Please join us in welcoming Serena Luna back to Tangram! Serena previously worked as an Operations Administrator at Tangram, but is now re-joining the team as a Customer Service Representative. She worked on Main Street at Disneyland during her time away! When she's not in the office, you'll find Serena playing Animal Crossing, binge watching Netflix or hitting up her local farmers market and boba shop. We're so happy to have Serena's positive attitude and willingness to grow on the team. Welcome back, Serena, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
My name is Serena Luna, and my title is Customer Service Representative.
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
My hometown is Whittier California and I still currently live in Whittier.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I used to work at Disneyland, and I was a cashier on Main Street.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
I would most likely be at home playing Animal Crossing or binge watching my comfort shows on Netflix.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
I would take them to Uptown Whittier on a Friday morning for the farmers market or go later in the day for some boba and a movie!
6. What’s your favorite holiday and/or season? Why?
My favorite holiday is Halloween because you can dress like Student Loans attached to some poor college kid (which I did once by the way) and go trick or treating. (P.S. if you go into the fancy neighborhoods and see the adults, they’ll give you a lot more candy because they will tell you about their experience with student loans). My favorite season is Winter. Anytime anyone asks me this I will tell you that it is the best. You can stay indoors, drink hot chocolate, wear your warm comfy pajamas all day and people will understand, and last but not least, you can stay way more warm very easily than you will stay cold in the summer. There is only so much naked you can get in the Summer.
7. If we didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
I would go visit my friends in the middle of the night and watch movies.
8. What show are you currently binge-watching? Or, which show/channel is your “go-to”?
I just binge-watched Disenchantment. My go-to show is Gilmore Girls because my mom and I have the same dynamic as the main characters.
9. Have you ever met (or want to meet) anyone famous? If so, who?
I would like to meet Johnny Depp because I love his character Jack Sparrow!
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am looking forward to growing within the company and I hope I can bring my positivity to the team!