Please join us in welcoming Shameika Hudson to Tangram! Shameika is joining the Dallas team as a Network Administrator, previously working as an elementary school teacher. When she's not in the office, you'll find her spending time with family, grabbing brunch at Pangea or binging This is Us. We're thrilled to have Shameika's positive attitude and calm demeanor as part of the Texas team. Welcome, Shameika, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Shameika Hudson, Network Administrator
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
My hometown is Brinkley, AR a very small town. I currently live in Lewisville, TX
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Dallas Independent School District where I was an Elementary School Teacher
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Spending time with family or trying new restaurants around Dallas.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Henry’s Majestic and Pangea are stellar brunch choices.
6. What’s your favorite holiday and/or season? Why?
Thanksgiving! It sometimes falls on my birthday and it’s guaranteed family and food, my two most favorite things ever.
7. If we didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
I would spend the extra time learning to code in several languages.
8. What show are you currently binge-watching? Or, which show/channel is your “go-to”?
I am currently binging “This Is Us.” My go-to is any limited series on Showtime.
9. Have you ever met (or want to meet) anyone famous? If so, who?
I would love to meet Beyonce or LeBron James.
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I’m looking forward to building new relationships with the team and I hope to bring my positive attitude to the team and my calm, patient demeanor to when building customer rapport.