Please join us in welcoming Suzi Nguyen to Tangram! Suzi is joining the Dallas team as an Ancillary Specialist, bringing more than 20 years of industry experience with her. On the weekends, you'll find her biking through local trails, baking bread, or binging Ozark. We are thrilled to have Suzi, her experience, and her enthusiasm for learning on the team. Welcome, Suzi, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Suzi Nguyen, Ancillary Specialist
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Hometown: Seadrift, TX
Current: Carrollton, TX
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
GL Seaman & Company, Design & Marketing Specialist
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Taking my bike out on the trails, experimenting in the kitchen on a new recipe, or baking bread.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Arts District, Klyde Warren Park, Deep Ellum
6. What’s your favorite holiday and/or season? Why?
My favorite season would be Autumn. I love the cool weather and seeing the leaves change colors.
7. If we didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Travel, learn languages, and read more books
8. What show are you currently binge-watching? Or, which show/channel is your “go-to”?
9. Have you ever met (or want to meet) anyone famous? If so, who?
My family and I ran into Henry Golding at an artist’s studio during our trip in Tokyo. He was kind enough to let us take a few pictures with him.
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I look forward to new relationships I will build with the Tangram team (and clients). I look forward to sharing my 20+ years of experience in the industry with the team, at the same time learning new ideas from them. I hope to bring my enthusiasm of continuous learning and be a valued contributor to the team’s and company’s success and growth.