Join us in welcoming Tammy Miller to Tangram. Tammy will be joining us in Dallas as a Sales Executive. Tammy has 24 years of industry experience and enjoys spending her free time with here friends and family cooking and learning some new international recipes! Welcome to the team Tammy!
1. Name, title?
Tammy Miller, Sales Executive
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
North Richland Hills, TX, Hometown. North Fort Worth, TX, current.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Catching up with friends and family, shopping for vintage items, and cooking.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
6. What is a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
Expand my cooking skills with international dishes and spices.
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
Food lovers tour in Spain, our guide was a Frenchman, we also had a Scottish couple, Japanese couple, Swedish couple, and North Carolina and myself and best friend from Texas. It was an awesome experience.
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
Costa Rica with my husband for our Anniversary. We stayed in a converted 737 fuselage plane on one of our multiple stays.
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
Dallas Cowboys, and Dallas Stars!
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
Being part of a dynamic team and culture. My positivity and 24 years of industry experience will be an asset to Tangrams.