Please join us in welcoming Taylor Boswell to Tangram! Taylor is joining the Fresno team as a Project Manager, bringing similar experience from her previous role at Stantec. When she's not in the office, you'll find her spending time in nature with her family and two huskies or planning her next trip. We're thrilled for the ways Taylor's creativity and eye for detail will contribute to the team. Welcome, Taylor, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Taylor Boswell, Project Manager
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Fresno, CA born and raised.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Previous company is Stantec and I was a ROW Project Coordinator.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
On the weekends you can most likely find me outside. I love nature and spending time with my family and two huskies. Also love to travel.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Top local spots in Fresno would be Dog House Grill, Churrascos Grill, Me n Ed’s Pizza, and Sakura Chaya.
6. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
Favorite memory from this past year would be getting engaged in Cabo, Mexico this past July.
7. Salty or Sweet? What’s your favorite snack?
Sweet for me. Favorite snack would probably be fruit.
8. Do you have a favorite quote, piece of advice, or core value you live by?
My favorite quote is from Ms. Kris Jenner: “If someone tells you no you are talking to the wrong person.”
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
Don’t really have a favorite team. But my fiancé is a Green Bay Packers fan so I’ll say Green and Yellow. We also root for the Dodgers.
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
Looking forward to meeting new people and building new professional relationships. I hope to bring a creative perspective and an eye for detail. Can’t wait to start my journey with the company.