Please join us in welcoming Taylor Hinke to Tangram! Taylor is joining the CA team as a Sales Executive, previously working as the Field Training & Communication Manager at a health & wellness network marketing company. When she's not in the office, you'll find Taylor hiking or trying a new DTLA restaurant. We are so excited to have her relationship building and communication skills at Tangram and look forward to what she'll bring to the team. Welcome, Taylor, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Taylor Lewis Hinke, Sales Representative
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I grew up in Mission Viejo and currently live in Downtown LA.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I previously worked at the corporate office of a Health and Wellness Network Marketing Company. I was the Field Training & Communication Manager and was responsible for training a salesforce of 300,000 people.
4. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
A young Julia Louis-Dreyfus maybe?
5. What three words would your friends use to describe you?
Loyal, caring, and sassy
6. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
I think I’m a cat person but I’m too allergic to ever get one. So, dogs it is!
7. What’s the first concert you ever went to?
8. Are you more productive in the mornings, afternoons or evenings? Why?
If I start my morning off with a chore, then my mornings are productive. Otherwise, the afternoons are my favorite because I work well with an approaching deadline (aka dinner 😊).
9. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Spending time with family and friends, hiking or getting outdoors somehow, and visiting a new restaurant.
10. What are you most looking forward to in your new role and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I’m excited to learn about the furniture industry and help clients create their dream working environments! I hope to use my relationship building and communication skills to the help positively represent Tangram to new and existing clients.