Please join us in welcoming Tobi Oginni who will be joining Tangram as a Project Coordinator. Tobi is from Dublin, Ireland. He has experience in real estate, construction and manufacturing! He enjoys cooking and spending time with his friends. Welcome to the team Tobi, we're excited to have you!
1. Name, title?
Tobi Oginni, Project Coordinator
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I’m from Dublin, Ireland, but I live in Santa Fe Springs now, and I’ll be moving to South Orange County in the coming months.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for Disneyland throughout college, and practiced real estate for a little over two years in the middle of that. I started my first full-time job at a construction manufacturing company, and now I’m excited to work at Tangram.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Mostly seeing my friends and going on random adventures together. If I’m not with my friends, I love cooking myself a good steak and putting on an action movie.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
I highly recommend going to Disneyland, just because I know all the secrets. Then I always try to find all the random food spots that I would love to recommend.
6. What's a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
I would love to get into cooking more. My best friend randomly picked it up as a hobby and I’ve seen how much he enjoys it, and would love to do it myself.
7. Which 3 words would your family/friends use to describe you?
Spontaneous, optimistic, and a comedian.
8. What's your favorite movie, book, or musical artist/band?
I’ve really enjoyed the book ‘The Richest Man in Babylon,’ and my favorite movie is ‘Tron: Legacy’.
9. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
My favorite meal of all time was when my roommate cooked me steaks and we ate while watching a movie together. It was special because he learned a new recipe and he made it for both of us.
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I’m most looking forward to meeting the people. During my interview, Paul and Savannah talked about how good it was to know the people at work and I’m looking forward to meeting the team. I hope to bring positive energy to the team because I’m excited to learn more about the construction field and about Tangram.