1. Name, title?
Alyssa Belluzzi, Sales Executive
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I have been in the furniture industry for 5 years. My last position was an Account Manager at a furniture dealership for commercial interiors.
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I enjoy running, staying active, and being in the outdoors! Whether it be hiking, kayaking, camping, or beach volleyball, living blocks from the beach allows me to do the things I enjoy most.
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
If trapped on an island, I would have: - A knife to build shelter, hunt, and make additional tools. - A guide on “How to Survive on an Island” since I wouldn’t have a clue on what I am doing! - A flint to start a fire which would help with preparing food, water sterilization, and warmth.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am looking forward to growing and developing into a stronger Account Executive. While also being exposed to new challenges, different experiences, and cultivating a strong relationship within my accounts. I am ecstatic to be working at such a phenomenal showroom and looking forward to building relationships with team members and fellow colleagues.
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
It would probably be in the best interest of everyone if I didn’t sing Karaoke! However, if I were to sing, my go-to song would be Joan Jett & The Blackhearts- I Love Rock 'N' Roll. Simply because it’s a classic and gets everyone singing.
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor
Game of Thrones, with a visit from Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage).
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to be able to provide a solid foundation of account experience, an open mind, and positive attitude!